Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

Problems with Gopro Plus...

Good day. Guys, what the hell is going on? Why are my videos and photos missing in my application? at least everything is in order on the site. It becomes unrealistic to work through the application. Sync in camera (android 10) is just impossible and bad. Also, through the application, you can not view the expiration date of the subscription to GoPro Plus and renew it. And is this a service from the best action camera? Are you going to fix anything at all? Oh yeah, it's also impossible to contact the support service ... How long will this last? But the new Hero9 camera is being prepared for release ...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problems with Gopro Plus...

[ Edited ]

Hello, @tabzzz. Are you unable to view your photos and videos under the APP tab in the GoPro App, or under the PLUS tab? Were you able to successfully import your media to the app? 

Which phone are you using, and which version of the app is installed on your device? 

How were your media uploaded to the Cloud? Which of these methods did you use? When you log in to plus.gopro.com, do you see your photos and videos there? Are you able to see your subscription details when you log in? Have you tried renewing your account through the web? 

The above details will help us isolate the issue. We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Hello. In the "gopro app" in the "media" tab in the cloud, most of it disappeared. Files disappeared before I paid for a Plus subscription. When it comes to importing files from the camera into the app, it’s all very difficult lately. The connection is established, the application sees the camera, but does not enter the camera files view from the phone. It is not clear for what reason. Loading takes a very long time ... The phone is using honor 9x. Android 10. Application version 6.19.1 (9441). I uploaded files to the cloud through the application. Without using autoload. Through the site, I see all my media files. And there is no data in the application about my subscription. And the line in the gopro plus app is not pressed. The subscription was extended through the play market.

And there is still a question. Why is the full gopro plus subscription not working in Russia? And will it work in the future?
Thanks!
Highlighted
Hiker

Привет, @mariustanya.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the additional information that you provided, @tabzzz. Are you using the same email address on the web and on the app? By play market, do you mean the Google Play Store? 

We used the email address associated with your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any record of a GoPro subscription. Did you use a different email address? If so, you may send it to me through private message so we can take a look. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi @mariustanya . It turns out that I paid for the subscription through Google Play, and there I use another mail. Is it connected with this? Already 3+ months, I patched through Google play.