Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Problem to sign up for GoPro Plus

I just bought a GoPro hero8 and I am trying to sign up to GoPro Plus. I am filling in my details and when I tick "the small box" the button to pay and order turns blue and I can click on it. But when I do so, nothing hapens. I have tried on smartphone, and computer, no luck. 
Is there a known problem about this right now? 
Thank you for your help.
//Morgan.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problem to sign up for GoPro Plus

Hi @stoutcrest68787

How are you trying to sign up to PLUS?

Check out Where Can I Sign Up for GoPro PLUS?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am clicking on the "Try your 30 days free trial", and am then being sent to the page where you fill in details: Name, cardnumber and so on. 
And when I have done that(as I wrote in first message) the button to go forward and pay turns blue and I can click it, but nothing happens. 
It just stays the same. 
//Morgan.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @stoutcrest68787. Are you doing it through the GoPro App? If so, check how it would go if you do it directly through https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/subscription/gopro-plus-monthly-subscription/GoProPlusMonthly.html . 

If it would still not go through, let is know if any error message or notification comes up. A screenshot of the page you are on would be greatly helpful. Thanks!