Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

Prenumenera på GoPro

Jag köpte GoPro 9 Hero och sedan en 1 års abonnemang skulle ingå. Jag har aktiverat på årsbasis. Jag får en avisering om att mitt konto förfaller och att jag måste uppdatera betalningen och jag har uppdaterat mina kortuppgifter. Det står på mitt konto att nästa betalning är den 3 november 2021. Filer laddas inte upp till molnet via Windows Quick. Vad ska jag göra? Hoppas någon från GoPro-teamet svarar på detta!

GoPro.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Prenumenera på GoPro

Hello, @berterikv33. Our records show that you have an active subscription with the next charge date of 11/3/2021. We used the email address associated with your Hub profile to pull up this information. Are you logged in to your GoPro using the same email address? What do you get when you log in to your account through gopro.com? 

Highlighted
Hiker

It says that the account is due, make a payment. I am logged in with the same email address. After I chose the annual subscription, it is not possible to upload files to the cloud, but the files are saved on my computer.
GoPro 1.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @berterikv33

After signing in via gopro.com/login see if you have the option to Add Media on the upper right-hand side.

You may also send us a screenshot of the page.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Hallå, Hoppas du menar det här.

GoPro 4.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Yes, it is. Click on that button and you will be asked to select which media you would like to upload. The media/files must already be saved on your computer or accessible via SD card that is connected to your computer. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Problemet är att filerna inte överförs till molnet. Alla filer finns under media i Quick-programmet.

GoPro 5.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @berterikv33

While on Quik for Desktop media. Can you please do a right-click on the file then select Show in Folder.

Locate the files on the GoPro folder then try manually uploading it via gopro.com/login

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej