Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Plus Subscription Not translating Through from iTunes Subscription

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue as many other users on the boards, but I don't see any actual resolution posted by the GoPro team to other users that the issue has been resolved. I have a Plus subscrption through iTunes. In iTunes it says it is renewed until May 2, 2021. On the GoPro website and in the apps, it says the subscription was canceled on April 18, 2020. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 7.45.11 PM.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Plus Subscription Not translating Through from iTunes Subscription

Sorry for the inconvenience, @vitalexper242. We will pass this along to the PLUS team/ We will keep you updated through this thread.. .Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I am writing a follow on thsi item, as I am still not 100% clear as to where my issue stands. My subscription appears to possibly be activce, as I am able to upload videos to GoPro Plus, however the GoPro Plus website still says my subscirption is canceled. Photo as of today. My support case number is 07868055

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 4.40.30 PM.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @vitalexper242. The issue with the cancelled subscriptions is already resolved. Your account may be using a private relay ID from Apple.

Try this. While logged in to your PLUS account through the GoPro App, go to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security > Apps Using Your Apple ID. (GoPro app)

Once there, you will see information about a private relay ID. Use this in logging in to your account through plus.gopro.com . Let us know what you find out. Thanks!