Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Plus. Spazio illimitato ma servizio molto ma molto scadente.

[ New ]

Velocità di caricamento molto lenta. Immagini e video caricati ma poi risultano invisibili. Noi paghiamo per un servizio che lascia molto a desiderare. Certamente, trascorso il periodo di garanzia, è assolutamente poco conveniente continuare a pagare. Vi fate pagare ma non investite in miglioramenti del servizio. Tanto vale pagare un altro cloud di aziende più attrezzate e competenti. Limitatevi a produrre action cam e lasciate perdere i prodotti che non sapete gestire.

GoPro

Re: Plus. Spazio illimitato ma servizio molto ma molto scadente.

[ New ]

Hi @pietroa7821

How are you uploading files? Have you tried using a different network?

t can take quite a while to upload through Quik for Desktop, especially if you are uploading a large number of files to the cloud. For example, the initial sync with the cloud or a large upload could take hours, depending on how much content is being moved. After the first sync, we recommend importing consistently to Quik for Desktop to lessen the wait time. 

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
infatti io ho importato i files con Quick per desktop. A questo punto che altro mi dici che dovrei fare???
GoPro

[ New ]

@pietroa7821, the upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content. If you are using a wireless network, ensure that your device has a stable Wi-Fi connection.

If you can, see if uploading through other methods will help. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Forse qualcuno mi crede stupido. La mia connessione è in fibra ottica su cavo ethernet!
Poi aggiungo che ho fatto l’upload, i files sono stati scaricati tutti e sono sul cloud. Però sull’app GoPro non sono visibili!!!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @pietroa7821

On the GoPro app, please try signing in and out of the account. Close and relaunch the app before signing back in.

You may also try clearing the app's cache.

Then check if the files on the cloud are now pulling up.

Please note that an update has been released for the GoPro app. Make sure you are on the latest version.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Everything you say I have already done.

On February 8 I uploaded 14 files to the server. Now I only see 7. I am sure that the other 7 are on the server because, if I open the Quick application on Android and I try to make a montage by acquiring the files from GoPro Plus, on February 8 I see all 14 files.

How do you explain this to me?