Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Please update your payment method...

[ New ]

Hello,

Impossible to reach your support : "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

I bought a Gopro Hero9 yesterday (already shipped) with subcription promotion and I received this email today :

"Hi,
We're having trouble authorizing your payment method on file.
Perhaps you received a new credit card, or the card has expired?
Please take a moment to update your payment method. Its simple,
just login to gopro.com/account/subscription.
UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD"

But : I checked and my payment informations is right. I don't understand because you have shipped my camera. If my payment informations is wrong, I doubt you would have sent the camera without payment. Am I right ?

Thank you by advance for your feedback.

Evaneo

Sightseer

Re: Please update your payment method...

[ New ]

I've got same problem

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same problem here. Happened the day after I ordered my gopro hero 9 black. I updated it with the same card I hope i don't get double charged

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @evanh213, @deftbluff32, @hylind. There might've been some issues processing the payment for the GoPro Subscription on your account. You can try updating the payment details. Please monitor for any further issues.

If the problem persists, please contact our Support Team so we can assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Sightseer

[ New ]

is there any method of forcing payment, after updating payment details? Or we need to wait?

GoPro

[ New ]

@deftbluff32, our system will try to process the details again. You'll be notified if there's any issue. I was also able to locate your GoPro subscription using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. I'll give it about 24 hours for any progress. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello,

Yesterday, I try to updating the payment details but today, same mail :

Please update your payment method
Hi Evan,
We're having trouble authorizing your payment method on file.
Perhaps you received a new credit card, or the card has expired?
Please take a moment to update your payment method. Its simple,
just login to gopro.com/account/subscription.
UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD

Another Solution @aenriquez ?

Thank you

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here. Happened the day after I ordered my gopro hero 9 black. I updated it with the same card (Revolut). The fee for H9 has been collected.

Sightseer

[ New ]

It's asking me again to update my payment method. It's the 2nd time. I got it with my go pro hero 9 as a part of a bundle. I start to think we might end up paying full price.

Tourist

[ New ]

I will no pay full price, I have already sold my hero8 with all accessories!

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @evanh213, @hylind. I was able to locate an open ticket on your account. Our Support Team is already coordinating with the team in charge. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.

GoPro

[ New ]

@oswaldini, please contact our Support Team so we can assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]
I have the same problem too. Can’t get through to support to discuss the same issue. But mine is even worse........I’ve been charged twice to buy a Hero 9 black package!!!! Super frustrated!
Sightseer

[ New ]

@aenriquezthank you for that.
I got this e-mail today again.
Just hoping I don't get charged more (because of the reduction) and then get charged for the subscribtion. That would be a scam aha

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @simonb02683. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team tried contacting you yesterday to no avail. The ticket is still open right now and another representative will try to contact you. Please make sure that your phone/network doesn't block unknown calls.

Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hiya. Yes, I did have a missed call. Unfortunately it was at 3:30am......I tried calling back with no luck.
GoPro

[ New ]

@simonb02683, rest assured, one of our Support representatives will contact you again as soon as they're available. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Ok guys I managed to pay my subscription. The thing is often your bank will block the go pro subscription if you pay it with the hero 9 beceause it's a "2nd charge" for the same transaction. So to bypass this you can create a temporary visa card (if your bank allow you to do so, or use something else that allow you to do it, but be carefull of scams) with the price of the subscription and put this card instead. It worked for me.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello,

Here is a response from support that I received by mail :

"Good day to you! We are truly appreciate for your loyalty to us. This email will inform you regarding the issue that you are facing about your purchasing issue. It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. Before you proceed on this step, you can try to do the following troubleshooting steps below.

1. Use a different method of payment
2. Clear cache, and history and make sure that they enter the correct information.

Thank you for your consideration and understanding about this concern."

Obviously, none of the solutions work ...
There isn't even another payment method, I can only pay by credit card...
And when I try to respond by email, Gopro asks me to go through the chat...
And guess what... : Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later.

It's just impossible to contact your support.
Please solve my problem, I don't have a second credit card...

Thank you by advance

Nomad

[ New ]

Its your system that has problem. Your payment system giving error at buying from GoPro Shop.

You can't even buy accessories at 50% reduced price as promised because of YOUR SYSTEM, and NOT because of our credit cards!

Stop posting autoscript answer.

Tourist

[ New ]

Bonjour J'ai également le même problème, j'ai contacté hier ma banque et mon indiqué avoir bloqué l'autorisation de prélèvement de l'abonnement gopro Plus. Il pensait que c'était une tentative de prélèvement froduleux.

Normalement, tout devrait revenir en ordre aujourd'hui et mon paiement devrait passer.

Je vous tiens informé sur mon post : https://community.gopro.com/t5/Subscribe-to-GoPro/Probl%C3%A8me-paiement-Abonnement-Gopro-Plus-URGEN...

Sur lequel, je n'ai jamais eu de réponse.

Bonne journée.

Hiker

[ New ]

up, problem still present :(

Hiker

[ New ]

up...

Hiker

[ New ]

Still no way to contact your support...

"Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

Can someone from the staff answer please ?

Hiker

[ New ]

up again...