Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Persisting issue: not receiving call-back from Gopro Customer Service

[ New ]

I have made multiple online requests today during your operational hours in hope to get someone to call me back and there is no call back. it's totally understandable if this is an one-off issue or it is because the customer center is under-staffed. But, unfortunately, a quick look around online, it seems like it's an ongoing problem to get a call back. This experience really makes me feeling uneasy. in 2020, customer service should not be this difficult. It looks to me that your system is filled with hurdles to disencourage customers to easily get in touch with you while many other merchants are making this process easier. You spent all those R&D to make great products that excite your customers so why this most important part of dealing directly with your customers is riddled with problems. Honestly, I just don't quite understand.  

The case number for my phone call is 08306179

Tourist

Re: Persisting issue: not receiving call-back from Gopro Customer Service

[ New ]

UPDATE Monday 10/05

No response from GoPro :-( and refund continues not be processed.

My Paypal has reached out to the Gopro team as well and received no updates.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 5.07.39 PM.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @ld2020. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Tourist

[ New ]

hi, there, thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes, i saw 2 missing calls from gopro customer service. Unfortunately, the calls came very late at night (probably due to time difference). I would really appreciate it try to reach to me again today during normal operational hours. I can also be reached via email which I believe that you have on file. Thanks again. Can't wait to sort this out.

GoPro

[ New ]

We see your request back in the queue. Please keep the lines open. Thanks, @ld2020

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, there, yes, finally i got a call back from Gopro customer team. I hope to have this resolved soon. As of now, it has been 3 days and I received no updates. It has been almost 2 weeks since gopro received the return package. So, it is really quite frustrating. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, there:

Looks like the issue is not completely resolved yet. 

I received an email from GoPro support.

It stated that it did not receive  the AJPTC-001 Tempered Glass Lens + Screen Protectors.

As instructed by the representative I spoke to to request the RAM, I placed the tempered glass on a separate plastic bag as I did not have the original packaging. Please see below image for your reference (circled in red). Please kindly advise what I should do to sort out this refund once for all. 
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 10.38.18 AM.png
Tourist

[ New ]

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 10.41.42 AM.png