Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Payment options on your site are completely broken

Thank you for sharing, @dfaherty1990. Good to know that you were able to complete your order. We have shared this with the team as well. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Didn’t work for me, it’s so broken... I even did a another account to check, and nothing. Also if you want to pay for plus is the same it won’t accept any form of payment, at the moment GoPro shop is dead, either you go amazon or eBay and pay a lot more.
Highlighted
Tourist

There must have been something else I did to get it to work without knowing. Spent about three weeks trying to get a payment to go through. Just recently, when I did get the payment to go through with PayPal, I spent hours trying different variations as my last attempt before giving up completely.
Highlighted
Hiker

I will keep trying... thanks for sharing
Highlighted
Tourist

Good for you!

However, that doesn't work for me as well.

No matter I choose card or Paypal, all I see is "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method."

I thought online shopping is already quite an established market!!

I mean GoPro has already managed to make such a good camera with all kinds of cool technology!

But online shopping? Come on please make this right asap!!! 

1599528507725.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

@aragon1006 this don’t work, please sending users here telling them this is a solution is wrong doing.

Gopro won’t acknowledge this, otherwise support would know about it and advise or even make up for it.
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone!

For those getting the payment options error, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Es hoy 09.22 y el error sigue en la pagina. Ya probe todas las variantes (cambiar tarjetas, usar Paypal, crear cuenta nueva, usar otros navegadores, celular, modo incognito, TODO LO QUE DICE EL MANUAL y nada...) Hace como 5 dias atras compre sin problemas y desde anoche y olvida... no sirve.

Que van hacer para corregir eso? estan perdido cantidades grande de plata por una cosa tan basica como tener una plataforma estable para pago. Esto lo estoy haciendo desde Miami para alli mismo y nada. 

Señores GoPro, revisen!!! Pierden clientes por eso y no podemos paorvechar el descuento y nos indican que compremos con distribuidores que no tienen el descuento... por favor°!!!!