Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Paid for subscription but still not showing on my account

[ New ]
I paid for yearly subscription on 29 Nov but it is still not showing in my account. I’ve been trying to get a response from the chat and call back support for days now but no one is coming back to me. If you charge for a service but then don’t provide it, this is in fact illegal. Please respond to me before I have to contact European Consumer Affairs to complain.
Sightseer

Re: Paid for subscription but still not showing on my account

[ New ]
Problème similaire mais j ai eu le chance de pouvoir annuler l abonnement durant l essai gratuit. 1 semaine que j essaye d accéder à ce service et rien
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hmirich

We are not able to pull up a subscription using the email address in your Hub profile.

Is there a chance another email was used?

If using an iOS device, check if a relay email has been selected:
1. From the iOS Device, go to Settings App > Tap your Name Apple ID
2. Select Password & Security
3. Sign in with your Apple ID, then choose “Apps Using Apple ID”
4. Choose GoPro
5. You will see under “Hide my Email,” This App Received shows a privaterelay.appleid.com domain. 
This will become the email address for your subscription.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @activespir2624

Is it for a GoPro Subscription or Quik Subscription?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
It’s a GoPro subscription bought as part of the HERO10 bundle.
Tourist

[ New ]
There was an issue with the email address when the bundle was first purchased. Here’s the case number - 10757536. I was assured on 1 December that this was all resolved and that my iCloud address was the address on my subscription. Can you please review the case notes and then let me know how to proceed? Thank you.
Tourist

[ New ]
I'm having the same issue after purchasing the annual Quik subscription. Purchased and reached out to customer service but am not able to get in contact with anyone. I'm logged into the app, but it wont let me auto upload. Continues to prompt me to purchase a subscription.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sarahlestamer

We were able to pull up an active Quik subscription using the email address in your Hub profile.
This is different from GoPro Subscription.

Check out these links for reference
GoPro Quik: Free Vs. Subscription Features
GoPro Quik: Mural Cloud Backup

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
@aragon1006 with relation to the private email you sent me, can you please resend a link to reset the password on the other account - the link you sent has expired.

Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hmirich

Our Support Team will be able to assist you with the password reset link.

Please  submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have spent weeks trying to contact Customer Service but there is no one available on chat and I don't get the call backs when I request them. There is no phone number available to call directly, so this is all highly frustrating at this stage. All I'm trying to do is to get access to a service I have already paid for!!! At this stage, could you please refund me for the subscription and I'll start the purchase again? It has been over two months now that I have been trying to solve this problem - it's infuriating!!

PLEASE HELP