Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Order not found

[ Edited ]

Place an order on 14 February when I tried to track no order found. Please could you look into my order no.
MP-0079859

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Order not found

Just in case anyone finds this when having this issue and needs something to try...

I had the same problem, and it found it once I added the 'correct' spacing in my postcode. i.e so the spacing in the postcode matched that listed on the order.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sam2er. Our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to check on the most recent status of your order. You may chat with them or request a callback. Be sure to contact them during the hours of operation indicated on the contact page.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I've tried through their many time but didn't get any response. I'm also a new GoPro plus user.
Please see the below attached I get number if same response. Could you please follow up my email.
I need to know I got email confirmation my order will be with me 2-3 days when order in 14 Feb.

Highlighted
GoPro

We were able to pull up a record of the order. The order number that you provided was missing a number which was why no order could be found using it. Your order is still in pending status, considering it ordered just last Friday. We do not see any issue on the order so it should be processed soon. 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the prompt reply mariustanya The order number I checked was from gopro email after my purchase.
Can you let me know my missing number. So I can check in the status.
Have a good day.

Highlighted
GoPro

@sam2er. You can use the same order number reflected in the email. If you do not get a status update, that means that the package is not shipped out yet. Please continue to monitor the order status page. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi mariustanya thought to give you an update I've got in touch with the support team Mark Joseph he find out my order and now shipment confirmation email was send to me.
Highlighted
Tourist

Just in case anyone finds this when having this issue and needs something to try...

I had the same problem, and it found it once I added the 'correct' spacing in my postcode. i.e so the spacing in the postcode matched that listed on the order.