Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Nomad

No 1 year subscription as promised

[ New ]
Hiya. Just a quick question. Got a phone call (also recorded) to say after my free trial my 1 year subscription is automatically applied. I biught the max bundle for that. Any update guys on why it's not there

Much appreciated

Daniel

(Email is tied to this account)

Can I get an agent to call me to please if you guys can't activate it
Screenshot_20201024-165409_GoPro.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: No 1 year subscription as promised

[ New ]

Hello, @neon-euc. Referencing the image you attached for the invoice, those items labeled as web discounts are discounts you got for the subscription you had at the time of purchase. The very first item is the discount on the camera. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

And please don't tell me to go and contact support as I already have and as always no reply. Not even an option to request a call back !!!

Any reason why the mods on here can't activate the subscription ?  I mean all I see is the mods giving out the same robotic reply knowing full well no one can get through to support so what is the point of mods being on here ?

Screenshot_20201024-214835.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @neon-euc. I was able to locate your GoPro Subscription using the email address on your Support Hub profile. The GoPro Subscription (purchased through the Google Play platform) is showing canceled. Our Support Team can help look further into the details of your account to help resolve the problem. 

When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

[ New ]
Or maybe, just maybe, GoPro should fix that God --bleep-- form? It's been like this for months. Its just plain unacceptable to continue telling people to use incognito browsing, clearing cache and not copy pasting! If you can't even program a web form properly, how on earth can we trust you to make proper firmware an software solutions for our cameras?
Nomad

[ New ]
Unbelievable... you replied to my other thread and yet didn't even notice that the option to request a call back was not available. I cancelled the one month free trial via Amazon Google play DUE TO GETTING THE 12 MONTHS FREE CLOUD STORAGE THROUGH BUYING THE MAX FROM THE GO PRO SITE AND NOT GOOGLE PLAY

I mean... how thick is the staff at gopro ?

And as always what is the point of you mods being here ? Utter useless
Nomad

[ New ]

Yes., Because call back is an option isn't it ... Stupidity with GoPro staff is unreal. Tell me where the option for call back is ? You any can you. Because your useless just like GoPro. 

Screenshot_20201025-182102.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @neon-euc. We see that you subscribed to GoPro through Google Play and our system shows that your subscription is canceled, as you also mentioned. 

We were able to pull up a single order associated with your email address - one for a MAX - but there is no annual subscription associated with it. You got a camera discount instead considering your still active subscription at the time of the order. 

The option to request a callback is beside the Start Chat button. See the image below. Make sure that you contact Support within the specified hours of operation. 

Nomad

[ New ]

That's illegal. You can't sell me a product with 12 months subscription then take it away because I had the 1 month free trial. And what about the recorded call confirming I have 12 months after, which will start after my free trial ended ? I would strongly suggest GoPro goes through that voice recording before I make things very awkward for them using my job as a reporter for a major TV network in UK