Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Need to gather my files in one place

[ New ]

Is anyone else having trouble getting the apps to communicate? I have a cloud subscription now which doesn't seem to easity export or inport. Furhter, I had a non subscription account linked to my Hero 5 and a different email address. Now, I've accidentally registered my Hero 9 to a new email address and I fear I won't be able to get everything in one place. 

How can i change my Hero9 email to my old email and keep everything?

GoPro

Re: Need to gather my files in one place

[ New ]

Hello, @raeray266. The camera is not exclusively tied to an email address or an account. This means that if you are logged in to your old email address on the app and on the web, all files that you upload from the HERO9 Black will be saved there. If you choose to save all files on the account associated with the other email address, you may do so. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Can I change my new registed email address for my Hero 9 to be the same as my registered email address from my Hero 5?  When I tried to do that, it told me that that one was already taken (obvsiously). And I don't want to delete that old account because I don't want to lose those files.

Can you send me a STEPS document so I can remedy this? Please :) 

Thank you! 

GoPro

[ New ]

@raeray266. How do you upload your media to the Cloud? Which of these methods are you using? Are both email addresses associated with GoPro subscriptions?