Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

My video does not upload in cloud

[ New ]

Hi, if I try to upload a video it say that IS ALREADY UPLOADED, but, going on cloud account, my video, there is not!!! What's worng? Thanks.

Tourist

Re: My video does not upload in cloud

[ New ]

Same here,

Tried to upload from the App, then from the camera then directly from the memory, after uploading for about an hour I get the message "IS ALREADY UPLOADED" but nothing is shown. I think, the way GoproPLUS is working at the moment, is not worth the $50 a year...

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, problem solved. It was the date obn the file as per gopro setting....2015.... so, my file was there, but in 2015 timeline.... so, is there, but is a mistery why it is 2015.....and not yesterday.....

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @evius. Did your camera have the correct time and date setting when you did the recording? Do the files show the wrong date and time when viewed through a different device?

@paicolman. See if the files that you were trying to upload may have already been uploaded and may be under a different timeline. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya No, that is not the issue in my case. All the videos get loaded, but the .360 files from the Gopro MAX do not get loaded, up to the last one in the memory card. They are dates 1. od june 2020 and I have no other media in my account. they are all parts of one same recording, named GS00X0075.360, where X goes from 1 to 4.

I now checked in the app, two of them have the cloud with an arrow in it, as if they would be uploading from the app, but I would like to upload them manually directly from the SD card. I disabled the mobile upload and will try again later, maybe it´s kind of colliding somehow?

GoPro

[ New ]

It could be the case, @paicolman. Let us know how it goes later on when you try uploading from the camera again. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried again to upload manually from the SD card, disabling auto-upload from the mobile app. but it seems as if some of my videos are kind of "marked as uploaded" and I cannot upload them anymore. New videos are uploaded by the camera or I can upload manually, but there are some that just will not upload, no matter what I do. And they are still not available in the cloud dashboard. 

Unfortunately, the system does not let you no choice of forcing an upload or similar, which I find quite disappointing... I thought an option would be to delete my account and start over, because I just started my trial last week. But I think then I´ll not have the free trial month again, will I?

Thanks for any help!

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @paicolman. We will check with the PLUS team and keep you posted.