Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

My GoPro Hero 9 stopped working

[ New ]

Hi,

Today My GoPro Hero 9 stopped working, can I take up the offer under my subscription to have it replaced.

Thank you

Andrew

GoPro

Re: My GoPro Hero 9 stopped working

[ New ]

@andrewh53017, we're here to help. Could you please tell us more about the issue with your GoPro?

Tourist

[ New ]

Great I'm glad you are here to help.

How can I have my GoPro replaced, as I purchaseed it in October 2020 and now it has stopped working?

Thanks Andrew

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez  The GoPro stopped recording while I was doing video. I thought the battery might have gone flat, so I came home and plugged it into a charging cable and no charging light (red) came on. I waited awhile and tried again, same thing no light and I can't start the GoPro anymore either. It just seems it died. So I was hoping that you can replace it as I have a subscription and you supply uoto 2 camera if they stop working or warranty? 

Thanks Andrew 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @andrewh53017

Please go over the steps on GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

If it's still the same, our Support Team will be able to help you proceed with the next step.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 I have tried all these things before contacting support. It powers on for 10 seconds then cuts out, it won't charge eithjer wall or via computer. It seems that the USB-c connection is faulty. I've changed cables and done all the troubleshooting. I have requested a call a few days ago, still no-one has called. Best thing to do is send me a new one and I'll return this one.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @andrewh53017

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see the request logged in the queue.

Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi 

I first contact you 2 weeks ago regarding my GoPro Hero 9 that has stopped working and still no contact from you team to replace it.

This is not good customer service.