Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Missing stuff from my GoPro 10 Bundle (Free Power Upgrade)

[ New ]

Hello GoPro,

I'm contacting you after waiting 3 days that support calls me, even tried to chat. But no call, no chat no response, no nothing.

This is the problem... I bought a GoPro 10 bundle (Free Power Upgrade) date November 14. 2021. as you can see from the screenshot below.

Clearly is said FREE Dual Battery Charger, Spare Battery, and GoPro Subscription.

GoPro AKCIJA.PNG

I didn't receive the Spare Battery, Dual Battery Charger, and no GoPro subscription (in my case extension from last year that ends today November 24.2021. which is a problem...)

Here is a Video link from my unboxing, where you can clearly see the missing stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JvYgd0LctE

Order number: MP-05118781

Case Number: 10692327

I'm asking nicely that you resolve this mistake, send me the missing items and renew my Subscription to November 24. 2022.

Best regards,

Neven

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
GoPro

Re: Missing stuff from my GoPro 10 Bundle (Free Power Upgrade)

[ New ]

Hi @vaticanassassin

Please note that the bundle you are referring to is available for new subscribers.

We have checked the order and see that it came with a camera discount from your existing subscription.

See GoPro Subscription Discounts

We have also sent a copy of the invoice for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006

The Free Power Bundle is totally misleading, nowhere does it says that it's only for new subscribers, even the Asterix(1) only said for GoPro subscription that it plays in applicable countries...

Well if I can't receive what is missing, I want to send the camera back. This ''deal'' makes no sense where only new subscribers get a Free Battery, Dual Charger, and Subscription...

The USB PASS-THRU DOOR and PROTECTIVE LENS REPLACEMENT (that I paid extra) from my order I won't return, but the camera I want to return. In other words a refund for 429 euro.

Let's start the return/refund process. If there is anything extra that I need to do please let me know.

Thanks!

NB

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @vaticanassassin

You may log an order return request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Order and return-related concerns are also best handled by our Support Team.
You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session using the same link.

Thanks!

Ej