Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

Ihave similar problem. When i open go pro app its no new media. But i recorded a few more. I swipe down and nothing. No updating new files.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

Hello Everyone!

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.

Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again.

See if the update makes a difference regarding the issue reported.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi Ej,

Nope, update has not solved it - all it did was changed the message that appears now. Photo attached of what shows now. 

I updated app, restarted phone, reconnected GoPro, and all it did was upload all my media to the bloody app and created a 19GB size app!!!! So I had to delete it from the app... and it still didn't show my cloud footage! 

I was told that Quik may be the only way to see GoProPlus cloud footage - this also doesn't show GoProPlus footage on the Iphone 11Pro. 

My iphoneX shows my cloud footage in the GoPro app.... however no cloud footageshow in Iphone 11Pro even with update.

Still need to work out WHY it isn't showing on newer models of iphones. 

Please please fix this! It is SO SO SO frustrating and time consuming that the cloud doesn't show footage on your phone! 

IMG_4085.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

Was a solution ever found?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone. We have just released version 6.17 of the GoPro App for iOS. This should fix the issue of not being able to access your PLUS media in the app. Please update to this latest version of the app. We'd love to hear back from you if the issue is fixed. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Jetzt noch die Quick App, die das selbe Problem hat.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @andreas1303. The Quik for mobile app is no longer in development. Its features have been integrated into the GoPro App. Please make sure that you always have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. Thanks!