Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

Hello, @quickbluff76566. Do the media that are supposed to be showing under the CLOUD tab in the GoPro App appear under the APP tab? If so, do you see them with any of the icons described here?

If you have the camera set up to auto upload (from the camera as a Hub) and you got confirmation that the files were successfully uploaded to the PLUS cloud, see if you can view the media through plus.gopro.com. 

Let us know what you find out so we can assist you further. A screenshot of the CLOUD tab in the GoPro App on your iPhone 11 Pro will be helpful. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

This is becoming so painful.... this is maybe the 18th time I have answered your question.... the entire point is because NONE of this is showing up. I have attached photos before. 

Do the media that are supposed to be showing under the CLOUD tab in the GoPro App appear under the APP tab? If so, do you see them with any of the icons described hereNO THE MEDIA DOES NOT SHOW UNDER THE APP TAB AT ALL.

If you have the camera set up to auto upload (from the camera as a Hub) and you got confirmation that the files were successfully uploaded to the PLUS cloud, see if you can view the media through plus.gopro.com. MEDIA CAN BE VIEWED ON DESKTOP, AS EXPLAINED SOOOO MANY TIMES NOW. 

Let us know what you find out so we can assist you further. A screenshot of the CLOUD tab in the GoPro App on your iPhone 11 Pro will be helpful. Thanks! SCREENSHOT ADDED AGAIN. CLOUD TAB SHOWS NOTHING. APP TAB SHOWS NOTHING. App tab just asks me to save media to my phone, the entire reason i have CLOUD set up is because i do NOT want to save media from the camera to take up storage space. However, no media even shows in the APP tab. The only way I can see media through the Go Pro app from the camera is if I click on the camera icon bottom left and view media on camera there.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 18.51.59.png
Highlighted
Hiker

This is becoming increasingly more and more painful, it seems absolutely nobody at Go Pro can solve this, and just keep throwing out completely random solutions - like log in & out.... What the?! Yes I've done that 1000x already but how is that your troubleshooting solution! There seems to be nobody who can actually come up with a viable intelligent solution as to why the Cloud shows NO media on my phone. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for providing the details again, @quickbluff76566. I was asking because the cases are different from each other. I had the same issue as yours before. What worked for me was to import a sample media to the GoPro App. With the Mobile Upload enabled (Settings > My Account > Mobile upload in blue), I let the media upload to cloud. Then, when the media was successfully uploaded (verified through plus.gopro.com), I signed out of the app and signed back in only after at least 24 hours. It takes time for the media in PLUS to sync in specific devices. When I signed back in, my PLUS media were already showing in the CLOUD tab in the app.

If you haven't gone through this specific flow, you may try it. Please know though that our Dev team is looking into this matter but the case is still in progress. We will definitely post about it once we have an update. I will add your email address to the list. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Is there an update on this progress for iOS? @mariustanya @quickbluff76566 ??

Yesterday i received a new iPad Pro 2020 - Still the same issue. No media showing in the cloud. I'm seriously running out of patience. 4 months and during those 4 months i've never been able to access my media in the cloud via the GoPro App....

So now thats all devices that dont show media in the cloud and i havent seen anything in the cloud via the app on any of my devices since i signed up to this amature service in feb. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies, @jayguadagni. We do not have new information to share at this time. We will check with the team again and keep you posted. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Yep! Same here for me still..... my older iphone shows cloud media in the app... but my iphone 11pro still shows absolutely no media. 

No update, no resolution since Feb for this. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Betreff: Media showing in the cloud via web but not in apps??

Ich habe das selbe Problem und werde genauso seit Tagen damit hingehalten das das Problem bei mir liegen muss und ich genauso jeden Ab- Anmelde -Lösch usw. mitgemacht habe. GoPro sucht doch mal den Fehler bei euch!

Noch bin ich in dem kostenlose Probemonat, wenn das aber so weiter läuft wird es nur bei dem einen Monat bleiben.