Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Media file is not in my Library, no matter how I try to upload it to GoPro Plus, by plugging into ca

[ New ]

Media file is not in my Library, no matter how I try to upload it to GoPro Plus, by plugging into camera, or manually copying the file to computer then uploading to GoPro Plus, it gives the same response: Media is already in the Library, but it is not there. This is not the quality I expect when paying for Plus.

GoPro

Re: Media file is not in my Library, no matter how I try to upload it to GoPro Plus, by plugging ...

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @jimv. Are you able to see the media file when accessed through https://plus.gopro.com/media-library on a computer's web browser? 

Were you uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (TimeLapse, TimeWarp, 360)? How large are the files that you are trying to upload? Are these chaptered files?  

Hiker

Re: Media file is not in my Library, no matter how I try to upload it to GoPro Plus, by plugging int

[ New ]

Same problem... been trying for days

Tourist

Re: Media file is not in my Library, no matter how I try to upload it to GoPro Plus, by plugging ...

[ New ]

Are you able to see the media file when accessed through https://plus.gopro.com/media-library on a computer's web browser? No its not there.  When I first did the original autoupload from my camera, the file showed up there but was black with spining circle in the middle, I waited a day, and still black with spinning circle.  I deleted the file from the media library to try and re-autoupload.  Every attempt from then on says the Media is already in the Library.  

Were you uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (TimeLapse, TimeWarp, 360)? 

It was/is a Timewarp video.

How large are the files that you are trying to upload?

The file Size is 3.72 GB (3,996,895,649 bytes)

Size on Disk: 3.72 GB (3,996,897,280 bytes)

Tourist

[ New ]

the site errored out trying to post my reply.... of course.....

It is not a chaptered file, it is only one file, it was not that long of a video.

All other videos have uploaded without issue.

Tourist

[ New ]

It finally worked, had to turn off Autoupload on camera, wait a day, then turn it back on and wait for it to upload, it uploaded and showed as a black window with a spinning blue circle, after an hour or so it was viewable.