Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Manual Video Upload Won't EVER Complete

I've tried > 10 times to upload ten different videos that are only 1.5GB (~6 minutes). Every single time, it will upload to the end and just hang there, never completing.

* It's not the connnection speed

* The computer doesn't time out

* Assuming the bar is a total of 100%, the indicator gets all the way to 100%, then stays there but the video never appears in the library

* I've even tried adding multiple files, thinking one will actually make its way up to the Cloud

NOPE! Nothing works. Will you please send a solution as it seems that sooo many people are having soo much trouble with this and all GoPro software like I am.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Manual Video Upload Won't EVER Complete

Estoy contigo @alerthill3036, tienen que dar una solución, no puede ser que a todos nos ocurra lo mismo con archvos grandes y solo funcione con videos de MB (inferiores a 1 GB).

Que hagan ellos las pruebas de una vez... Yo estoy harto de reintentar una y otra vez... Y si te esperas por horas en la pantalla del 100%, al final te sale un error.... Es un problema de ellos, NO DE LOS USUARIOS.

Saludos.

Highlighted
Sightseer

OK I thought I was crazy but this seems to be a theme!  I am new to GoPro and about to return it and cancel this service as I have had a lot of issues getting the camera setup, still won't connect to the phone for controls but that is relatively minor and the upload is ridiculous.  Pretty frustrated after spending this much on the camera and Plus service to have this many issues.  Hoping GoPro Support replies quickly with a resoluiton but same steps here to test my connection, etc which I know is not my issue.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Have you tried any of the other methods at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus? When I've run into issues with a direct upload, uploading by scanning my import folders in Quik for Desktop often works.

Highlighted
Hiker

No funciona con videos de gran tamaño...

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for the help @jefft ! Yes, I've read and tried those. I also:

* spent nearly two hours on chat with tech support who couldn't provide a solution

* I asked how I could find the files on my phone so I could manually move them to the SD card, but chat couldn't tell me how to do that

* Neither Windows nor my Note8 could "find" the pictures to offload them either. It's as if they're "hidden". Now, my phone won't work as it filled up all empty space and Gmail can't even download now. (I need to create a new thread on this)

* I asked how I could create a folder in Quik desktop for Windows, and that didn't work

* I've tried different browsers

* The upload for large files is rather quick (very fast upload/download speeds). . . but then it just stops at the end and never completes.

I wish they would spend 1/1000 the cost of what they put into the camera to hire good software developers and talk with users.