Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Re: Issues with MAX screen

[ New ]

@mariustanya your customer service agent cut me off. This has happened twice, claiming they couldn't here me.

Online chat hasn't worked for past 4+ days. When it does it freezes or the site crashes.

I don't need to speak to customer service agent to be told how to reset the camera, I have and it doesn't fix it. I've tried every method possible, different memory car, manual update, leaving battery out overnight and reattaching battery. Nothing works.

I'm a PLUS member (which has ZERO PERKS as I'm being asked to use a service which is provided to non plus members for customer service) and I want a replacement camera, that's it. It isn't too difficult is it...

GoPro

Re: Issues with MAX screen

[ New ]

Hello, @darrensvisuals. We were able to pull up your case and we see that you reached Support via chat yesterday. The conversation was completed and Support is exploring options on a solution. The case is in progress. Should you need further details, it would be best to continue working with the team handling your case. 

We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with Support and we will pass it along. Would you have the case number for the interaction that you described in your post above? We would like to reference it in the report.

There were multiple callback attempts but Support was not able to reach you. Out of a number of recent contact cases, we see that it was only yesterday that you got connected. Thanks!