Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Is gopro tricking us?

Hello
I tried 3 different credit cards but this message keeps coming out
"Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method."
Is gopro trying to scam us with a false discount?
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Is gopro tricking us?

@yoleleiros - Sorry you've had issues with your payment. Often, the issue is as simple as a mismatch between the credit card info you're inputting (address, name, etc.) and the card info we're getting into our system. Best thing is to double-check that the information is correct, but if you still have issues, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can try to help get your order submitted.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

according to the answer from Support Team, there is definetly a problem with a web-site:

It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with ordering process.
We are still trying to fix this.
Due to this and the difficulties that you are experiencing, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Highlighted
Hiker

This is likely caused by GoPro charging you with two different transactions: One for hte camera/accessories and one for the subscription. Your card company is likely declining the second one.

That's what I was seeing 

Highlighted
Tourist

I've contacted my bank, and they don't see any attempt to charge my card by a GoPro, so this doesn't seem to be the issue.

Highlighted
Hiker

I think they are doing it because they are in capacity shortage. Too less headcounts I bet.

If you announce this officially, stock price will fall and that's not what they want.

That's why they are giving you dumb answer like "check information you entered" and don't want to fix.