Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Invoice not received

[ New ]

Hi,

I just received the item but there is no invoice in it. I need a tax refund, so can I mail a copy to me? My order no. is MU-00621289.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Mengtong

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Invoice not received

[ New ]

Hi @mengtongg880

Do you need the Sales Invoice? We can have this arranged for you.

If it is for a VAT Invoice request, this needs to go through our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Does the sales invoice include the GST amount? If so, please arrange a copy for me! Thank you so much!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I also have a concern about the callback. Actualy, I have submitted a request yesterday afternoon,and the page said "A GoPro Support agent will be contacting you soon", but I didn't receive a call even now. And I submitted again just a few minutes ago, the page said I already have a callback request scheduled. That makes me a little bit confused that I wonder what is wrong with my operation? I wanna hear any suggestions from you. Thank you so much again.

Many thanks,

Mengtong

1.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mengtongg880

We have sent a copy of the invoice to the same email address on the order.

We see the call back request logged in the queue.

Someone from Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply and email. But I checked that the invoices that can be refunded need to include the words "Tax Invoice" and ABN code. Can I trouble you to send another invoice containing these two items?

Many thanks,

Mengtong

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mengtongg880

We have tried resending a copy. Let us know if you have received it.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Thank you for your resending. I have received the tax invoice. But by comparing with the invoice I received after my last purchase, as shown below, I found that the one you just resent did not have an ABN code (VAT/GST Reg No.). Can I trouble you to send a copy that contains this?

Many thanks,

Mengtong

563209228944161921.jpg