Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Invoice VAT with fiscal number

[ New ]

Good Afternoon,

I've made the payment for the order no. MP-04432076 and I would like to receive the invoice with my VAT & portuguese fiscal number.

I have contacted support in my pc and cellphone but it doesn't seem to be working.

I do not wish to have my fiscal number public nor my email.

How can I proceed?

GoPro

Re: Invoice VAT with fiscal number

[ New ]

Hello, @nunocpr, We will be able to provide a VAT invoice but we are unable to edit or customize them. The information included will depend on the information that was provided at the time of purchase. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Mariustanya,

Thanks for your reply.

On the invoice you've sent me you have identified a Portuguese VAT/GST reg. number PT 980685990. This means you must add the buyers fiscal number, along with the buyer's fiscal information, if requested, before, during or after a purchase is made. As you do not make this possibly available before nor during the purchase I had to ask it after.

As so, once again, please rectify this situation by sending me a fiscally viable invoice with my fiscal number PT 264263979 for the order no. MP-04432076, via the email already provided on the order.

As a small business owner, I am obligated under the law to request an invoice with my fiscal number for all business related purchases. If you refuse to invoice my purchase, I am obligated to report the situation to the Portuguese tax authority, so that they may open an investigation - and provide me with a document that will confirm that I have fulfilled my tax obligations - and that it’s not my fault that I have an undocumented business-related purchase.

Many thanks,

Nuno

Sightseer

[ New ]

Ola Nuno conseguiste resolver o teu problema? comprei a Gopro para a empresa e sem o contribuinte na fatura estou tramado que a empresa não me paga. O apoio ao cliente disse-me que não pssavam fatura e que não eram obrigados a isso.

cumprimentos.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @renato21vc

The invoice we send contains all of the necessary information that is compliant with local and state EU laws.

We are not able to add information like your own VAT number or Company Name to the invoice as this is illegal. As a reminder, GoPro.com is a direct to consumer (DTC) company so we only sell to individuals on an end-user basis. If you have a need to purchase with your own VAT/Company name, we’d suggest using a local distributor that is set up to help with these specific requests.

If you live in a VAT-Free country, we’re happy to look into this on a case by case basis but cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to make an accommodation.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Olá Renato,
Não, ainda não consegui resolver o problema. Reportei o caso nas finanças e terei uma reunião presencial brevemente para expor tudo. Na minha opinião deverias fazer isso porque a Gopro tem um número fiscal registado em Portugal e portanto tem que submeter à lei portuguesa e europeia e a lei é clara: o comprador tem o direito de pedir a correção e associação da fatura por forma a serem ambos identificados fiscalmente.
Boa sorte...
Tourist

[ New ]

We have the same problem.
We purchased a GoPro HERO9 Black (ref. SO-4398602) and the Invoice does not include our Fiscal ID.
It is compulsory in Portugal that all invoices, must have Fiscal ID nr. from both parties, either from seller and from buyer.
If we do not receive correct invoices, then it is illegal, and we have to report to the Authorities.
I will do the same now.