Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Impossible de joindre le support

Hello, @agiledawn88756. We see your callback request in the queue. Our Support team though has been attempting to contact you back since the 9th. It was noted that one of the calls was not answered and a message was left. 

We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour,
Pourriez vous m informer sur mon dossier n°08143689.
Pas de nouvelle depuis le 18 aout.
Merci
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @freacutede48

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Would you mind initiating a chat session instead?

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour aragon106
Si vous relisez les nombreux échanges sur cette plateforme vous devriez voir que cela ne fonctionne et que j'ai essayé des dizaines de fois sans succès.
Pourriez vous les contacter directement pour faire avancer mon dossier ?
Merci.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Bonjour,
Impossible de vous joindre pour avoir un numéro RAM.
Pourriez-vous faire le nécessaire svp??? Cordialement
Highlighted
Tourist

Still no reply no emails it seems that i received a call in my voice mail without any number to call back and since days no other calls, it’s a big shame of gopro ! My gopro max is not useable even with the full year warranty paid cannot change it...
So i just bought an insta360 for my urgent rush i had to do normally with my gopro max !

Still waiting for reply and warranty to change my lens on the gopro max... Gopro ! Move your ass !!! Customers will not wait month for just a small little **bleep**ing lens !!!!!

Highlighted
Tourist

this is bull**bleep** and not professional !

how can i send you back this gopro to change this little lens ???????? just a simply easy question ???????? shame of your customer service no chat replies when you want with unknow calls no call back renew the request tones of times just a **bleep**
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@agiledawn88756 - For warranty issues, you will need to connect with one of our Support team members directly via chat or phone. It sounds like you requested a call back and one of our team members did call you. They typically call at least twice, but if they don't reach you either time, the best option is to request a new call back at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs