Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Impossible de joindre le support

Mon numero de dossier est le suivant : 08143689.
Chat et téléphone impossible. Aucune réponse.
Highlighted
Tourist

Pouvez vous les relancer s'il vous plaît ?
Merci.
C'est inimaginable une situation pareil.
Highlighted
GoPro

We see your callback request in the queue, @freacutede48. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. 

We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Je ne pense pas que vous ayez bien saisie ma demande. Cela fait un mois que j ai retourné mes articles et je n'ai aucun retour de votre part sur le suivi de mon retour. C est inadmissible. Vous me répondez toujours les mêmes choses avec vos histoires de caches, paramétrages et autres. Vous n'avez jamais pris le soin de me rappeler
Pour la prise de commande il n'y a eu aucun souci. Une personne m' a très vite appeler mais pour l'assistance après plus rien.
Vous répondez toujours les mêmes choses à tout le monde et quand je vois le nombre de mécontentement cela m' inquiète beaucoup.
Il va falloir réagir très vite pour vous sinon je me verrai dans l'obligation d'engager une procédure.
Vous avez les moyens d'intervenir directement auprès de Gopro alors faites le.
Merci.
Highlighted
Tourist

Impossible de joindre le support

Hi Gopro,

it is impossible to reach you through your website. 

Trying to start the chat keeps telling me for hours that there is a 5 minute waiting time. 

Asking for a call-back says that the captcha is invalid, however, the captcha does never pop up (tried with several different webbrowsers).

I tried both with the French as the US Gopro website.

As a company, I need a commercial invoice for my order (which was nor in the delivery, neither sent by email as e-invoice).

Could you please send me this invoice for order n° SO-3885228 dd. 31/08/2020 asap ?

I also tried contacting your legal service on legal@gopro.com but they don't seem to bother replying either (providing an invoice though, seems to be legally compulsory in France). 

Highlighted
Tourist

Still no reply no emails it seems that i received a call in my voice mail without any number to call back and since days no other calls, it’s a big shame of gopro ! My gopro max is not useable even with the full year warranty paid cannot change it...
So i just bought an insta360 for my urgent rush i had to do normally with my gopro max !

Still waiting for reply and warranty to change my lens on the gopro max... Gopro ! Move your ass !!! Customers will not wait month for just a small little **bleep**ing lens !!!!!
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @agiledawn88756. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team tried contacting you to no avail. You may try to resubmit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Highlighted
Tourist

The worst ever customer service ! Thanks to gopro ! No reply after multiple hours of try to contact them never call back never have any chance to reach the any chat With them Any time i tried never had any answer it’s a huge shame to you and sure that this company will fall under the others in short time with such an unrespected way to consider their buyers !

My number since a month lololol 08223156 just to change a lens it’s such crazy worst than the worst Chinese customer service lol 😂
Crazy to see this so now i just got an insta360 and the customer service is ten times better to get reply.