Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

INVOICE / FACTURE - URGENT

[ New ]

Bonjour,

I've never been that disapointed about the support gopro is oferring ...

I can't reach your support, chat is full and you never call me back

I NEED INVOICE FOR THOSE ORDERS URGENTLY :

- SO-3976516  MP-04362652

- SO-3995260  MP-04370947

Can you please do something for me ?

I dont understand how you guys could not give invoice either in the shipping pack OR within the website

This is disastreous and illegal as this is an online sale.

If i dont have those invoices in 72h i'm making a Paypal dispute.

PS : Dont tell me to go in the support zone because IT IS NOT WORKING.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: INVOICE / FACTURE - URGENT

[ New ]

Sorry, @imrans8. We are unable to send invoices through the Hub. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified on the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: INVOICE / FACTURE - URGENT

[ New ]

Sorry, @imrans8. We are unable to send invoices through the Hub. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified on the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!