Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

IMPOSSIBLE DE COMMANDER SUR LE SITE

[ New ]

Bonjour,

J'ai une carte bancaire déplafonnée et quand je veux commander 3 GoPro avec des accessoires ça me marque ça :

Screenshot_1.png

Même quand je veux payer via PayPal ça me marque la même chose.

C'est chiant parce que pour l'abonnement c'est passé mais pour le matos impossible de passer commande.

Est ce normal ?

Merci

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: IMPOSSIBLE DE COMMANDER SUR LE SITE

[ New ]

Hi,

To complicated

I ordered on amazon and my gopros will be ship tomorrow.

Thank you bye

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @snowyflare5281s. A few other things to check. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser.

If the order will still not go through, please contact our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer... i told you my credit card is unlimited so i don't understand whhy i can't order... maybe the amount it to high for the website... should order one after one gopro ? Smiley Surprised

The thing is i've got a paypal account and when i select PayPal that don't even ask my PayPal email and then that error happens...

Weird isn't it ?

Thanks,

GabrielScreenshot_2.png

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi again,

I tried using PayPal (on different broswer after delete cache) and don't ask my PayPal account.... thing is : that redirect me to the homepage and empty cart...

If i buy on Amazon or cdiscount, is the replacement of gopros in case of damage will work ? i need it ASAP.

Thanks

Gabriel

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @snowyflare5281

Regarding the order error, if by any chance you are using a new email address, see to it that it is the same email address that is associated with your bank account.

For the warranty, you may refer to Warranty Information

This warranty applies even if the camera/accessory is purchased from a different store.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

To complicated

I ordered on amazon and my gopros will be ship tomorrow.

Thank you bye