Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

Hi @alertoasis877

Try resetting the camera then set auto-upload again.

You may also check Auto Uploading Your Footage to the Cloud With GoPro Plus

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

I’ve done this and followed the instructions and it still doesn’t auto upload my media despite it saying on the app and camera that it is connected and auto upload is on
Highlighted
Tourist

After 48h, my gopro plus is still not enabled...
Highlighted
Hiker

Also you cannot get through to the support team as they say they're too busy and it seems you can't be bothered to answer my last message. Tell me why I shouldn't just take my GoPro back to the shop for a refund as its clearly not fit for purpose and you can't resolve the issues with it 

Highlighted
GoPro

@alertoasis877, just to clarify, did you download first your GoPro media files from the camera to the GoPro App?

If the footage are already in the app and the Mobile Upload process isn't working, should automatically start when your phone is within Wi-Fi range, try the following accordingly to force restart the upload process: 

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Wi-Fi network. 
  2. Disable Mobile Upload and Celular Upload (if enabled) in the app. Settings > GoPro Plus > Mobile Upload 
  3. Completely force close out of the app (from the Home screen, swipe up on the app's preview to close the app). 
  4. Re-open the GoPro App. 
  5. Enable Mobile Upload. 

The items in the App tab will start to queue up for cloud upload. Successful uploads will briefly display a checkmark. If an item fails to upload, it will be marked with an error icon, and we’ll try the upload again when your device is in range. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Ok firstly no I did not download my GoPro media files from the camera to the app because I can't. Am I supposed to? When It says looks like you have new media and click on 'get it' it then gives you a notice saying "GoPro" wants to join wi-fi network "Tony's HERO7 Black" ? If you click on join it closes down my home WiFi and replaces it with the cameras WiFi which doesn't work. If you click on cancel it stops doing anything. Your instructions aren't very clear, please make them easier to follow 

Highlighted
Hiker

In addition to my reply from 7 hours ago I’ve carried out the actions you suggested and it still won’t auto upload files, even ones that are uploaded and listed under the app. It says it is starting upload and then sits on this screen or something similar doing nothing for hours on end. I’ve been trying all day
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @rockyspiri4206. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any PLUS account associated with it. Was a different email address used? If you indeed used a different email address for your PLUS account trial, please provide me the email address through a private message so we can check on its status. Thanks!