Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

Sorry but I don’t have access to a non IOS device but thanks I’ll await your update
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from ...

Am I to take it that because you haven't responded for a week you can't resolve this issue?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alertoasis877

We are seeing some files stuck on the upload.

To help isolate the issue, we would be asking you to test the browser upload.

You did mention that you have some files saved on the app.

Kindly save a file to your iPad's gallery.

Once done login to PLUS account using a browser. Safari or Chrome will do.

Tap on add media and see if it will go through.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Ok I have done as you said but the screen says ‘Uploading 1/1 files’ but it just sits there not uploading anything. Please tell me what this suggestion was supposed to solve
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from the

Hi,

Forget about their customer support. They do not seem to be efficient. I had the same problem. Try this:
Open the app, then click on the first icon "camera" which allows you to control the camera and view media. You'll find an option to "set up auto upload". Click on it, even if your camera is not connected. Go back to the third icon "media" and let me know if you can see it started uploading your media.
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I ve requested the GoPro plus Trial period and it says on the app to set up auto upload from the

Hi. Thank you for trying to help me.. I’ve already set up auto upload so it says ‘manage auto upload’. The problem is auto upload is switched on and even when the app is open and I have WiFi and I have new media and the camera is on, fully charged and connected to the power supply it still doesn’t auto upload my new files.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @alertoasis877

When you did the browser upload, was the upload bar completed or did it go at least halfway through? 

How long did you leave it on that page?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

I left it for about two and a half hours. It crept over a tiny fraction but then went back and stayed like that until I gave up