Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

I subscribed to gopro plus but cannot connect, it still ask me to pay.

[ New ]

Hi gopro,

two weeks ago i bought the new gopro hero 9 with the bundle pack + gopro plus. So i paid 379 euro and i got my gopro wich is super cool, i love it. When i ordered it, i put my mother's mail and i tried to see if the gopro plus worked, and it worked (i had 50% on the website and i had acces to my cloud) but now i change the mail and put mine and when i connect myself on the app and the website i dont have acces to gopro plus (it tells me to pay if i want it) But i paid for it so is it because i changed my mail ? if yes how can i have acces to my gopro plus again because i don't want to buy it again, i already paid for it. 

So the old email was v*****************@gmail.com and i change it to m*******@gmail.com, i hope that you will be able to give me acces back to gopro plus for one year beacause i bought the pack that says i have gopro plus for a year and it actually worked before i changed the email.

Thank you in advance,

Maxime Knaepen 

GoPro

Re: I subscribed to gopro plus but cannot connect, it still ask me to pay.

[ New ]

Hello @redsand6730. The GoPro Subscription is linked to the email address used when it was purchased.

Upon checking, the subscription is now linked to a different email address and it isn't the email address that you mentioned. Do you have another Gmail account that you can check?

Note: We have edited your post to remove personal contact information for security purposes.