Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

I ordered GoPro bundle with the subscription plan but I didn't get the product.

[ New ]

In 25 Feb 2021,
i order the new HERO9 Bundle with
1-year subscription from gopro.com but my ordered money is refunded.
but but subscribtion plan is stil there.. but i want my order, because if i order again again i am not getting the discount... 
so i want my order and take money from me or just cancel my subscription plan so i order again and refund my subscription plan money

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 10.54.06 AM.png
GoPro

Re: I ordered GoPro bundle with the subscription plan but I didn't get the product.

[ New ]

@silkys7, when you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further with this.

Tourist

Re: I ordered GoPro bundle with the subscription plan but I didn't get the product.

[ New ]
Can we chat somewhere... Because I am not able to explain over their... And I am not able to reach you from contact us page
GoPro

[ New ]

@silkys7, we try to help out as best as we can however, we're limited to the processes that we can access here in Support Hub.

When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

[ New ]

chat or call both options are Customer Support is currently closed. Please check back during regular business hours. Please check our support hub or help articles for immediate assistance.

Tourist

[ New ]

could you please help me out with this problem....???

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @silkys7. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team for assistance on this matter. Please make sure to contact them during the hours of operation specified for your location. Thanks!