Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
GoPro

Re: I need to talk to support but I cant get through at all I have tried the support page but to no

[ New ]

Hello, @stephenvdm. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser.

You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) through the drop-down menu on the upper-right portion of the page.

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Hiker

Re: I need to talk to support but I cant get through at all I have tried the support page but to no

[ New ]
Dear @mariustanya, but as you've probably read in my post, I've done everything you've said, but I still cannot 'contact' you. My problem needs to be solved by GoPro, I've already paid for a product on August 11, so officially it's already mine. You are obliged to ensure that I receive the product. It now looks like I have to take care of it myself, like it's my own fault that I haven't received my order yet. Again.., what's going on with the GoPro service? It's not all because of CoVID-19, right? We all want to be helped, and not being sent back and forth, right? Thanks!
Hiker

[ New ]
So, hello @mariustanya, I've really tried to do my best to get in touch with GoPro support and have done everything you've said (3 times now): clearing browser cache, use another browser, use incognito mode, changed to US, used another laptop (both Windows and Mac), but nothing helps to get in touch with GoPro. When I click to get called back it still says 'Invalid Captcha. Please retry'. Please take a look at the attached screenshot. When I click on 'Start Chat' a blank pop-up appears over and over again and nothing happens (this extra pop-up screen can also be found in the screenshot). And yes, I've told the browser to accept pop-ups. All other websites work fine om my laptops, so I cannot imagine I'm doing something wrong here. Why isn't it possible for the support team to send an e-mail back (instead of chatting or calling --> because both options don't work here) with a solution about my (or another) case? Then we know, for example, that the question is being received, that there is a case number attached to it, and that we will receive a reply within 24 or 48 hours. Without receiving this email we're all waiting for the chat (it said one minute, but again I waited for 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, even 3 hours) or the phone call. But, although I have clicked to get called back, I don't know if my question/issue/problem with my order (or product) is received by you, because I only get the message 'Invalid Captcha. Please retry.' So, again, in this case I have a question about an order of August 11th (GoPro Karma Grip for 99,99 EUR). I've paid for it, because I've got the proof from the bank, but I've never received a confirmation email nor can the order be found when I check this on your website. If I cannot reach GoPro at all.., how can I be helped (to receive the product I've paid for already, or to get my money back (but I've seen the product is now out of stock, and I really want to receive it for the price I've paid for it). PLEASE HELP!
GoPro_Support3.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stephenvdm. Thank you for trying. It is odd that you are still unable to connect. I have sent you a private message to gather the necessary information so I can bring them to Support. Please check your inbox in the Hub. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you @mariustanya.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Exactly the same :-(

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fabriceg50016

When reaching out to the team, try initiating a chat session then change the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.
Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej