Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

I need to talk to support but I cant get through at all I have tried the support page but to no avai

[ New ]
Is this the worst customer service ever ????
Hiker

Re: I need to talk to support but I cant get through at all I have tried the support page but to no

[ New ]
It really is :(
GoPro

Re: I need to talk to support but I cant get through at all I have tried the support page but to no

[ New ]

Hello, @zippybluff011 and @quattordic. How are you contacting Support? Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Please note that non-US locations have a high volume of chat/call requests at this time. You may change the location to US- English to get to a representative sooner. This can be done through the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the contact page.

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariutanya I have gopro plus ! I have tried the contact form well over 100 times some times it says 1 minuet wait and then I press start chat and it says all the operators are busy . Its a joke
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @zippybluff011. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Have you been able to change the location to the US (as suggested above)? 

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariustanya I only need to change the delivery address of my order . Its a joke either way because it was supposed to get delivered in 3-5 days and its not even showing on the check order
Hiker

[ New ]
I've got the same problem. I'm trying over and over again to contact the support team. When I click on 'Start Chat' it says 1 minute, and a pop-up screen opens, but it's blank and nothing happens at all, not after 1 minute, not after 5, not after 30 minutes. I've already cleared my browser cache, disables the pop-up blocker, tried another browser and even a different laptop. Same problem. I had the same problem last week, while asking for help with my freezing HERO7 Black, and I only got the reply here to contact GoPro via https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs (but guys..., because I couldn't contact you via that link, I'd sent you my question/message via this Support Hub. The only wrong answer is then: "Please contact us!"). If I click on 'Request a Call' I get the message "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." So, nothing works! Just as last week.., the only thing I can do, is put my question here: Hello, I've ordered the GoPro Karma Grip on August 11th on GoPro.com with my login credentials (I'm a PLUS member at the moment), but have never received an e-mail about my order. I've also checked the order status on your website, but there's no order information. Strange, because I've got an approval from my bank on August 11th that I've paid. Naam: ModusLink BV via ING Bank Omschrijving: 178208665497 0050004765759078 1782.0866.5497?GoPro?EMEA?Web?EUR IBAN: NL21INGB0674773837 Kenmerk: 11-08-2020 14:24 0050004765759078 Valutadatum: 11-08-2020 What is going on GoPro!?
Detail-ING-Bankieren_NL80INGB0006518144_11-augustus-2020_b6grxzsmr4.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @zippybluff011. Only our Support team can make such changes on the order. It would be best to get in touch with them.