Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

I have paid for a bundle with a Hero 9 but when I login to my account it does not appear.

When I login to my account it asks me to subscribe....I paid for a bundle with subscription.  Where is my subscription!!

Customer service call back was just silence on the line for 2 minutes. I tried the online chat help but it says pop ups are not enabled, I'm using an IPad and not sure how to change this on safari.  How else can I contact customer support? Is there no email address?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I have paid for a bundle with a Hero 9 but when I login to my account it does not appear.

Hello, @braverange03772. We were able to pull up your Support cases and we see that the case has already been raised to the Subscription team. The team handling your case will update you as soon as new information is available. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: I have paid for a bundle with a Hero 9 but when I login to my account it does not appear.

Thank you @mariustanya, I was contacted by customer support on Monday and told that they could see the issue and as I had clearly already paid for the Subscription it would be added to my account and I would be contacted within the next 24 hours to confirm this had been undertaken.  I have still not yet recieved a call and the subscription has not been added to my account.  

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi,

I'm having the very same problem. I'd like to purhase some accessories so I need my subscription to get better prices.

Order # NA02798188