Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

I cannot order Gopro Hero 9 Bundle, Paymant error

[ New ]
I bought the gopro hero 9 + bundle for the first time and the payment worked, only I got the wrong address and the product returned to the warehouse. when I tried the second time it didn't work, it gave me a payment error and I used the same card and the same address.
I called the support 3 times and they told me what to do, I followed their advice and not even +30 times did I go to place the order, it still doesn't work, because it gives me an error in payment, when I want to pay with paypal send me on the main page, and I can not pay with paypal or card. I changed 3 cards, 3 laptops, I tried from two phones, I tried from 4-5 emails, I deleted cookies and chach from the browser, I used incognito page, I used different browsers, different delivery address, I put correctly billing address, I called the bank and they told me that it is not their problem and that my card is fine, I try dozens of times and it doesn't work.
the support from gopro tells me that the problem is from me and the bank. Not! It is not from me or from the bank, I tried all possible methods, all the people on this forum complain about this site that it gives an error from the payment and you from gopro do nothing to solve the problem, it is clear that it is a problem from you and not from the buyers.
please solve the problem because I can't buy any product. I reached the stage to change the IP address and everything from devices to addresses and browsers.
GoPro

Re: I cannot order Gopro Hero 9 Bundle, Paymant error

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble placing the order.

For those getting the payment options error, this means that our Order Support Team may have run into an issue with your order and it was declined.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

If by any chance you are using a new email address, see to it that it is the same email address that is associated with your bank account.

If you continue to get the same, you may order from other stores or local retailers that carry our product.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Dude, I used about 5 email addresses and two delivery addresses and the payment address is correct, everything is correct, the problem is not from me but from Gopro. Hey GoPro! Go solve the problem.
Tourist

[ New ]
So many have subscribed $49.95 for discounts you advertise thru your online store.....yet certain "select people" are being blocked due to this alleged Payment Issue which is actually on your end. And your solution is go to another store to make your purchase?!? isn't that why we subscribed $49.95a year for is to make 10 purchases at your store at a discount?