Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

I can't see subscribing updates or files in the cloud

After ordering GoPro9, I also tried to order the subscription, but I got an error and it didn't proceed. Plus is available until November of this year, but I have previously canceled it. Also, I tried to go through the upstore, which seems to cost me money, but I can't see the files I put in the cloud. My computer and iPhone are separate and I can't use Plus. Also, when I look at the order status of GoPor9, the following error appears.
{"statusCode": 400, "error": "Bad Request", "message": "Invalid cookie value"}

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: I can't see subscribing updates or files in the cloud

[ Edited ]

@yoshikusa - Please try the Order Status page again. We think we got that issue resolved for you. Thanks.

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately, I get the following error and cannot see the contents of the order status. "Sorry. Order status is not currently available. Please try again later."
If my GoPro Hero 9 order has been canceled and I haven't been charged, I'm a little relieved. However, I'm worried that the GoPro subscribing deadline is until November, but I can't use it, and that the GoPro subscribing on iPone is wrong and I signed a contract until September next year, but I can't use it. I'm angry that I can't use it and that Apple will deduct 6000 yen even though I can't use it.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@yoshikusa - I wasn't able to find a record for your order. It's possible you made the order with a different account than the one you're using here though. If you can reply with your order number, we can try to get an update for you. Thanks.

Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Hero 9 was sent to me on September 28th. relieved.
The iOS GoPro software cannot view files on the cloud or send files to the cloud. I can view and send files in the cloud in my browser.
In the browser, GoPro Plus ended in November of this year. Also, in the ios settings, it is scheduled to end on September 19, 2021. The GoPro software on iOS says, "It didn't work properly. This receipt is being used by another account."

IMG_1119.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @yoshikusa. If your GoPro Account is recognized on the iOS App, try signing out and signing back in. Restart your device and try again. Also, see if the Mobile Upload is enabled on the app. Settings > My Account > Mobile Upload.