Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

How to contact gopro plus customer service

I have been trying to contact them for hours, I keep just getting an error saying no one is available, I want to get an update as gopro have contacted UPS and told them not to deliver my order and UPS seems to be having some issues with their system as you sit on hold and at exactly 30 mintutes it just drops the call.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How to contact gopro plus customer service

Hello, @yatys93. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @yatys93. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

It says for gopro plus members its 24 hours, but I just keep getting the same thing on anything I try it on, the chat doesn't open and I just get a message saying theres no one to talk to about it.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @yatys93

Sorry if you are having trouble getting through.

We checked with our team and we do not have any ongoing issues connecting with Support.

Using a different browser or changing the region usually sorts this out.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

changing to the US let me connect to the chat, thank you.