Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

How to connect go pro subscription to my account

[ New ]

Hi,

I purchased HERO9 bundle using guest checkout. 

And I'm not sure how to login to gopro.com.  Then I created free account using the same mail address.

But the account does not seem to be associated with my subscription.

I've already contact to ContactUs but I've received no replies.

What can I do to solve this ?

GoPro

Re: How to connect go pro subscription to my account

[ New ]

@yostos, we can help check on your order and also the GoPro Subscription account's details. Could you please share with us your Sales Order number?

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez Thank you for your quick response!

Here is a receipt than I received via PayPal.

I've not received any information about my order from GoPro.  But I received two receipts via PayPal.

Invoice IDs

Subscription :  1659066518677749

Camera:          6259065671648664

myreceipt.png
GoPro

[ New ]

@yostos, sorry, we try to help out as best as we can here in Support Hub, however, I'm unable to locate your order or GoPro subscription using the information provided.

Please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further on this.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez Thank you for your advise.

I can not find "Start chat" or "Request Call" button on the page. 

And as I wrote first, I've already try to contact ContactUS again and again, but they seems to be dysfunctional. I've been waiting for two days but I have received no reply from them.  

I'll report this problem to PayPal to solve this.

2020-12-05_16-09-39.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @yostos. I don't see a contact request associated with your email address. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez Thank yor for your advise. I've submitted "product support" via ContactUS again.