Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

How to cancel subscription 2021

[ New ]

Hi,

I just bought the newest GoPro hero 9 with the discount bundle and a 1 year subscription sounds just fine for now but I don't want to be surprised by sudden renewals and would like to cancel it in advance. 

However, if you access your account via desktop there is no subscription section at all under settings, it is only when you enter through the phone-app that you can see something about subscriptions. Though, the only two subscription related sections are 'subscription center', which, when you click on it, merely shows the benefits your getting, and 'billing info', which states 'not available'. It almost feels like it's hidden away on purpose so that people can't easily cancel their subcription...

Anyhow, can someone help me out on how to actually access the subscription cancellation part?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How to cancel subscription 2021

[ New ]

HI @annie98

We were able to pull up an active Subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

When signing in via gopro.com/login make sure that the same email is entered.

You may also check GoPro Subscription Cancellation

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How to cancel subscription 2021

[ New ]

HI @annie98

We were able to pull up an active Subscription using the email address on your Hub profile.

When signing in via gopro.com/login make sure that the same email is entered.

You may also check GoPro Subscription Cancellation

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej