Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

How to activate subscription?

[ New ]
I ordered and received a Hero 9 with the 1-year subscription deal, but I don’t see any indication that my subscription has been extended. How do I activate this?

Thanks!
Tourist

Re: How to activate subscription?

[ New ]

meme souci quest ce c est mal foutu !

Sightseer

Rif.: How to activate subscription?

[ New ]
Voglio capire anche io come fare
Hiker

[ New ]
Mismo problema y no me Dan solución de momento.
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can look into your specific account details to get you that information.

Tourist

[ New ]

C'est une blague ? J'ai essayé dix fois personne n'est jamais disponible ! ! 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @marcm5511. How have you contacted Support? If by chat, try requesting a callback instead. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you get an error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser.

Tourist

[ New ]

J'ai tout bien rempli et respecté mais à chaque fois écris en rouge personne de disponible ! De toute façon c'est mal foutu et mal géré on a payé 45 balles pour l'abonnement et on a rien avec notre commande  ?! ! 

Tourist

[ New ]

私も同じです

サポートの対策を待つしかないのでしょうか?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @marcm5511. If you are still unable to connect via chat, you may submit a callback request. If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @よっしっしー. Is your subscription associated with the bundle package for HERO9 Black? If so, you should already be able to log in to your account through GoPro.com. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!