Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

How long does it take for CS to respond usually?

[ New ]

Hi Everyone.

I am a Plus Member

My camera has stopped working so I am trying to contact the GoPro CS team to get a replacement.

The chat thing said No agents are available. so I tried the callback feature. it said 5 minutes but so far nothing it has been about 2-3 hours. I understand it is COVID times but roughly how long have people been waiting for a callback? or do they even callback?

Also, should I get a confirmation email about the question I have submitted or not?

THanks guys

Tourist

Re: How long does it take for CS to respond usually?

[ New ]
A call back can take days, if not weeks. I had been waiting since the middle of July! To be told they hadn’t got back sooner because my phone number was incorrect? And yet they called the same number today and spoke to me. CS were rude, patronising and unable to help with my billing issue. I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for your query to be answered.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stusmith32. We see your callback request in the queue. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the delay in responding to the callback request you submitted two days ago, @adeptboost3682. We were able to pull up your case and see that a representative has attended to your concern. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to connect with Support directly. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

They responded within 24 hours which is not to bad. They have also sorted me out as well. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for reply, but that's not strictly true, I had been trying to contact you since July! The advisor was rude, obnoxious, belittling and very unhelpful. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. And no my problem still isn't sorted. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @adeptboost3682. Using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile, I was able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact with our team. We try to help out as best as we can. If you have further concerns or questions about your case, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Hiker

[ New ]
I have a faulty camera and can’t contact anyone! No reply from twitter or messenger and can’t get on live chat. How am I supposed to get a camera that works?!
Tourist

[ New ]

Well lets see how long it takes today. In the Uk it is  12-04, I have just requested a call back for an ongoing issue with paying for a subscription.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Just to let you know.

My replacement camera arrived last week they even included a spare battery and floaty as well. Hope you get yours sorted as quickly. 

gopro.jpg