Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

How do I activate my subscription

[ New ]

GoPro

Re: How do I activate my subscription

[ New ]

@seabasstrap, there's no need to activate your GoPro Subscription. You will be able to access your GoPro Media Library after the subscription purchase is processed.

You can set up the Auto Upload in your camera following the steps here Auto upload your footage to the cloud, and also enable the Mobile Upload in the GoPro app (see GoPro Subscription - Mobile Upload for further details).

Try to sign in through https://gopro.com/login using a web browser. Be sure to use the email address used for the purchase.

Tourist

[ New ]
The subscription is included with my purchase. I don’t see an option to activate it
GoPro

[ New ]

@seabasstrap, as previously mentioned, no need to activate it. I tried to locate your GoPro Subscription using the email address on your Support Hub profile to no avail. We can help check if you provide us the Sales Order number from your camera purchase. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Can I give u my name and address to help find my purchase order? I cannot find an email with my order summary on it. My son Does not recall there being papers with the box.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @seabasstrap. Would you have the order number? We will be able to send a copy of the invoice using the order number. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I have no order number. I only have the GoPro and the charge on my credit card. I recall saying “ it weird we never got an order
Confirmation”. But then the GoPro came in the mail.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the reply, @seabasstrap. If you can, please provide us the email address associated with the order. Please send it to me directly, through a private message. This is for security purposes. Thanks!