Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Horrendous processing time on online store

[ New ]

Ordered a few items on the 1st of August, they are still processing... It the 18th now... am i getting the items or not?

Just to rub salt in the wound its listed as express, next day dispatch.

Cant contact CS as its always unavailable/no agents avialable.

Cant track order as its still processing.

Dont know to carry on waiting for a order that may never process, or buy a competitors item as i actually need these items and risk getting billed in 6 months when the order finally processes...  if it ever does.

This is utterly the worst customer support i have ever encountered. For a company i spent thousands on in my time this is unacceptable. Will not be advising GoPro online store to anyone

Honestly is this normal?

Tourist

Re: Horrendous processing time on online store

[ New ]

Not sure what you ordered, but the only positive service I have had with GoPro shopping their store. Assuming, because my replacement Hero 8 is on backorder. If you ordered a camera, their stock is low, according to the support rep I spoke with. Perhaps this is a sign that they are releasing the Hero 9?

IMO GoPro needs to do something with customer service.

Tourist

[ New ]

Litrally one of the new backpacks, and a few accessories. I can appreciate delays because of Covid, but almost 3 weeks without processing the order... 

And thats after baiting me into GoPro Plus, to get round the clock care and discounts. Just feels a bit scammy. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I just saw this thread, which I closed.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Gopro-refusing-to-send-my-replacement-camera/td-p/538894

Maybe it is time to ditch GoPro. I know I am going to start a YouTube and Redit video/thread!