Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Ho rinnovato l abbonamento con regolare pagamento a Apple tunes ma non riesco a usufruire del se

I have also experienced this problem. Been told a couple of times its been sorted by Gopro agents, but as of now, still can't upload and still saying Subscription Cancelled. Really hoping it gets sorted soon. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Ho rinnovato l abbonamento con regolare pagamento a Apple tunes ma non riesco a usufruire del se

@adhill11 can you try and see now? I do see your subscription with the right status on our end. LMK if you have issues.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Perfect! Sorted in the last hour! 😊 Thanks.
Highlighted
GoPro

Awesome :-)
Highlighted
Tourist

I’m getting ‘orchestration error’ when I try to resubscribe in app.
Highlighted
GoPro

@simona354, could you please check if you're able to access your PLUS Media Library through http://plus.gopro.com/media-library?

Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes but not in app