Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
GoPro

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

@passegua, let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, let us know if anything else comes up.

@aenriquezSure! As I wrote as soon I'll get it I'll subscribe again and will close as resolved this thread.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge. 

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

TWO MORE WEEKS ARE GONE...

Still WAITING the REFUND for the initial subscription charge. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge. 

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge

Are you kidding me? in 3 weeks I have not received any refund! Did you send someone on foot from California? This is just outrageous, I'm really sick of phoning support every week to be told that you are very sorry for the delay! Give me what I paid for as you are unable to provide the service!