Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

Da circa 2 settimane sto contattando il supporto per cercare di risolvere questo problema:

Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

Mi dicono che stanno verificando chi, come e perché il mio abbonamento è stato annullato.

Io ho pagato il 18 Dicembre 2020 e a tutt'oggi 22 Febbraio 2021 leggo che:

"Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato"!!!

Ma possibile che ci vogliano più di 15 giorni per capire???

Sono veramente frustrato! Smiley Sad

GoPro

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

Hello @passegua

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Subscription Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once new information is available.

Please continue working with them regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

@aragon1006  ha scritto:

Hello @passegua

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Subscription Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once new information is available.

Please continue working with them regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hello @aragon1006 

what do you mean: "Please continue working with them regarding your case."?

Should I spend one hour or so every week chatting with support team just to be told: "we are investigating your case"?

Should I spend one hour every week for 52 times until the yearly subscription will be expired?

This is simply ridicolous!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @passegua

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Your case is still open and the team is working to get the issue addressed.

We have also sent a follow up.

Support will be reaching out to you for updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006  ha scritto:

Hi @passegua

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Your case is still open and the team is working to get the issue addressed.

We have also sent a follow up.

Support will be reaching out to you for updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hi @aragon1006 

please keep following this issue, I'd like to take advantage of the subscription benefits I paid for.

Hiker

[ New ]

One more week has gone and I am still waiting for the subscription I paid for to be available!

Three weeks = 21 days = 504 hours

are not enough to solve this very simple issue?

I paid on December 18 2020 and today February 24 2021 I have my subscription cancelled!

I have never had to deal with such an incredibly unpleasant situation

gopro.jpg

GoPro

[ New ]

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge. 

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge.

Thanks for the refund. As soon I'll get it I'll subscribe again and will close as resolved this thread.

Best regards.