Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

Da circa 2 settimane sto contattando il supporto per cercare di risolvere questo problema:

Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

Mi dicono che stanno verificando chi, come e perché il mio abbonamento è stato annullato.

Io ho pagato il 18 Dicembre 2020 e a tutt'oggi 22 Febbraio 2021 leggo che:

"Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato"!!!

Ma possibile che ci vogliano più di 15 giorni per capire???

Sono veramente frustrato! Smiley Sad

GoPro

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

Hello @passegua

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Subscription Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once new information is available.

Please continue working with them regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Ho pagato l'abbonamento annuale ma mi dice: Il tuo abbonamento è stato annullato!

[ New ]

@aragon1006  ha scritto:

Hello @passegua

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Subscription Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once new information is available.

Please continue working with them regarding your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hello @aragon1006 

what do you mean: "Please continue working with them regarding your case."?

Should I spend one hour or so every week chatting with support team just to be told: "we are investigating your case"?

Should I spend one hour every week for 52 times until the yearly subscription will be expired?

This is simply ridicolous!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @passegua

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Your case is still open and the team is working to get the issue addressed.

We have also sent a follow up.

Support will be reaching out to you for updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006  ha scritto:

Hi @passegua

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Your case is still open and the team is working to get the issue addressed.

We have also sent a follow up.

Support will be reaching out to you for updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hi @aragon1006 

please keep following this issue, I'd like to take advantage of the subscription benefits I paid for.

Hiker

[ New ]

One more week has gone and I am still waiting for the subscription I paid for to be available!

Three weeks = 21 days = 504 hours

are not enough to solve this very simple issue?

I paid on December 18 2020 and today February 24 2021 I have my subscription cancelled!

I have never had to deal with such an incredibly unpleasant situation

gopro.jpg

GoPro

[ New ]

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge. 

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge.

Thanks for the refund. As soon I'll get it I'll subscribe again and will close as resolved this thread.

Best regards.

GoPro

[ New ]

@passegua, let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

@passegua, let us know if anything else comes up.

@aenriquezSure! As I wrote as soon I'll get it I'll subscribe again and will close as resolved this thread.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

Should you have further questions, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

TWO MORE WEEKS ARE GONE...

Still WAITING the REFUND for the initial subscription charge. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  ha scritto:

they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge

Are you kidding me? in 3 weeks I have not received any refund! Did you send someone on foot from California? This is just outrageous, I'm really sick of phoning support every week to be told that you are very sorry for the delay! Give me what I paid for as you are unable to provide the service!

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez wrote:

@passegua, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team advised that you can try to re-subscribe to GoPro Subscription as they've already requested a refund for the initial subscription charge

On February 26th, 2021
@aenriquez wrote:

TWO MONTHS later I am still chatting with your support just to be cheated once more! Please have a look at my last conversation and decide your self if this GoPro Support deserve any trust.

ohn Eric (12/4/2021, 15:14:20): Hi Daniele.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:14:27): Hope you are doing great today!
Me (12/4/2021, 15:14:32): As you see my case 08877550 is waiting a solution since very very very long time
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:15:22): Thank you for bringing up this to our attention, I'll be more than happy to assist you about your refund status.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:15:41): Please give me a few minutes to review the case.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:18:18): Thank you for patiently waiting, Daniele.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:19:37): Upon reviewing here they are still working on the refund status, our special team, doing a follow ups on our financial team. I'll continue working with this case to see the status of the refund.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:19:57): We will notify once we have a progress on the refund.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:21:13): This is ridicolous! I'll get a refund after ONE year? When my subscritpion will end? My patience has come to a limit.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:22:32): I connect to this chat service once a month to get always the same answer like yours.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:22:57): My time and my money is really worth as yours!
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:23:43): The refund for the subscription should be within 30 days. However, we don't have any insight about the status of the refund.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:24:24): What we usually do, we need to contact our team to know directly the status of your refund.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:24:39): 30 days? I am waiting since more than 60 days!
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:25:04): I totally understand that. That is why we need to contact our team in regards about this matter.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:25:45): And every time I chat I get the same answer like yours! I understand it's not your personally fault but I a totally disatisfied customer!
Me (12/4/2021, 15:26:27): I got this many many many times: "contact our team in regards about this matter"
Me (12/4/2021, 15:27:00): If you really "totally understand that" than you should really solve this problem!
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:27:05): That we usually do, because we don't have any insights on the status of the refund.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:27:47): If you "don't have any insights on the status of the refund." Who else should have it?
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:28:22): If I could only process and release the refund on our end, then I should do it right now. But we don't have any tools here and only our financial department who handle about the refund.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:29:09): Well tell me who should contact this "inancial department"? You or me myself?
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:30:01): We do it on behalf of the customers, due to we don't have direct numbers that can our customer contact.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:30:03): I really do not understand what this support chat is here for
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:31:14): We can only cancel the subscription, check the status of the subscription, technical problems of the issue, and status of the order.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:31:41): you wrote me that usually 30 days are enough to see a refund, so please try to investigate why I am waiting for so long.
John Eric (12/4/2021, 15:32:25): Absolutely! Daniele. That is what I'm going to do.
Me (12/4/2021, 15:32:33): My subscription has been already cancelled since months, I am waiting the terrible refund!
Me (12/4/2021, 15:33:41): Well I already spent too much time in this useless and painfull chat, sorry but I am totally discouraged and frustrated