Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero7 Black not uploading all to GP Plus

Hero7 Black camera. Have a hundred or so videos currently on my memory card.  When I sync with the app, all 100 download to my iPad Pro.  When I do a manual upload from the camera to GoPro Plus, after a few minutes it tells me "Upload Complete". So I should have all my videos on GoPro Plus....right?   I don't.  Maybe 20% do not upload.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?  

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero7 Black not uploading all to GP Plus

Hi @texasaussie71

Kindly check if the files are available when accessed via gopro.com/login

On the app, try signing in and out of the account.

Relaunch the app before signing back in.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for the reply.  I get the same results from both the GoPro app on two IOS devices, and via the browser to gopro.com.  Tried logging out of the app, and back in. Same results.  Just strange that it selectively uploads some video files from the same day, and ignores others. None of the files are unusually long, in fact I see 30second and 8minute videos not uploading, so don't think it is file length. 

Highlighted
Tourist

One thing I just stumbled across is the "Manage Uploads" button within the browser window for GoPro Plus.  It is showing a ton of videos of mine that are stuck in this "upload state".   Should I try to delete these out of the que and see if they will re-upload on the next manual/auto upload?

E71DC597-0C21-4CDC-9410-2809EAF296C9.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @texasaussie71. That would be one path to follow if you still have the original files in the app or on the SD card. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!