Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

HB8 - Getting Upload Error 41B on camera when trying to manually upload, on latest firmware 2.0

[ New ]

Not sure how to fix this issue.

Inoticed it a week ago or so, and later retried a few times and it eventually uploaded.

Today I updated to the latest firmware (2.0) and it justkeeps happening.

Is it indicating server is busy, or what?

The official error codes link lists "Wait 15 minutes and try again"; I've done that 3-4 times. I've pulled the battery to hard restart, and tried again from there.... no joy.

It just keeps eventually giving me the 41B error.

When I look on my ipad, it looks like 1/2 the videos from last night were uploaded. Videos are 4K, 30 frames, 30 seconds to 3min long. 3/6 have uploaded. the ones that haven't are the three longer ones 1:30, 2m, 2:56m. No special timewarp, or other settings. 

Help?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: HB8 - Getting Upload Error 41B on camera when trying to manually upload, on latest firmware 2.0

[ New ]

Hello, @divezen. Try to clear out any possible source for interference within the network where the camera is connected while auto uploading. You may also check if the files are getting stuck in the upload process by logging in to plus.gopro.com and looking at the upload status. This article Manage upload page in PLUS cloud will guide you through the process. 

You may also explore other methods of adding media to your GoPro Subscription Cloud. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: HB8 - Getting Upload Error 41B on camera when trying to manually upload, on latest firmware 2.0

[ New ]

Hello, @divezen. Try to clear out any possible source for interference within the network where the camera is connected while auto uploading. You may also check if the files are getting stuck in the upload process by logging in to plus.gopro.com and looking at the upload status. This article Manage upload page in PLUS cloud will guide you through the process. 

You may also explore other methods of adding media to your GoPro Subscription Cloud.