Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Gopro plus Shared link

[ New ]

Hello,

In my gopro account in medias I created an album with a shared link but when i want to access this link i get a 404

It's not my first time creating a shared link and i didn't have any problem, maybe it's because I have 360 content now ?

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro plus Shared link

[ New ]

Hello @guillaumep5762. Please note that when sharing PLUS media, you can share up to 100 files with a single link. If you need to share more than 100 files, you will need to do so in batches.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @guillaumep5762

I have just tried sharing a link of a 360 file from PLUS.

And it pulled up fine.

Would you mind sharing your workflow?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, 

Thanks for the answer
There is the link if you can do something :  https://gopro.com/v/nrQRr0L2opJ17

Cheers
Guillaume Prost

GoPro

[ New ]

@guillaumep5762, thanks for posting back with the details. This is odd. Spherical footage on PLUS is still shareable via links. Just so we can further isolate the problem, I'd like to know how many files are in the folder you've shared? Are these a combination of regular and spherical footage? Do you get the same issue when sharing one 360 file only?

Hiker

[ New ]

There is 122 files, it is a combination of regular and spherical footage

I tried a link with less files, it worked (you can see it here https://gopro.com/v/o6ONraN93N6yw). it is a combination of regular and spherical footage too

Hiker

[ New ]

There is 122 files, it is a combination of regular and spherical footage

I tried to split the dysfunctional link with less files, it worked here with content from the first day but it doesn't work here with content from the second day, both are combination of regular and spherical footage.
So maybe there is a corrupted file or something like that on the second day whitch make an error

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @guillaumep5762. Please note that when sharing PLUS media, you can share up to 100 files with a single link. If you need to share more than 100 files, you will need to do so in batches.

Hiker

[ New ]

I didn't know that, thank for the info. Is it recent ? Because I'm pretty sure i created links with more than 100 files before